Life is a series of ebbs and flows - sometimes our life flows toward our hopes and dreams, but sometimes, it flows the opposite direction
This ring is inspired by the highs and lows of life and is designed to serve as a reminder for us to be kind to ourselves and be gracious in the ebbs and flows of life
- 14k gold filled - hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant
- Drop us a note at checkout to notify us of your size if you do not see your size
- If you do not know your ring size, refer to our Sizing Guide
Given the nature of handmade products, please allow for slight colour variations or an appearance of a seam where the joints of the rings has been soldered
Whilst gold filled is 100x thicker and of higher quality compared to gold plating and vermeil, proper care is still required to ensure longevity
Note: For this particular design, we would suggest that it is not worn during high impact activities to avoid weakening the design. Delicate wear recommended
- Stone of Encouragement. Increases self-esteem, confidence and clears negative thoughts. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Journey and is known for setting one back on his/her path. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Luck. Drives confidence, provides courage and brings luck in love, money and career. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Peace. Calming and nurturing properties that helps reduces stress and anxiety. Avoid water exposure
- Stone of Hope. Enhances self worth, confidence and helps you understand your full potential. Absorbs water and may turn clear so minimise constant exposure to water. It is a soft stone so be careful of impact
- Stone of Balance. Support emotional balance and provides clarity in life. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Reconciliation. Fosters compassion and cool headedness, radiates energy that attracts money, healing and friendship. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Compassion. Brings good health and peace to relationships. It balances emotions and the mind. Can handle water but not hot water as it can cause the gem to crack
- Stone of Courage. Brings balance and clarity to emotions and is nurturing to one's self love and inner strength. Can handle water but not hot water as it can cause the gem to crack
- Stone of Transformation. An extremely rare stone. Brings energy, motivation, and focus to an individual. It eases anxiety and depression. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Magic. The gateway to intuition and higher consciousness, enhancing psychic abilities and connecting individuals with inner wisdom, spiritual realms, and guidance.
- Stone of Love and Abundance. It ignites both passionate devotion and joyful optimism, inspiring emotional balance and creative prosperity.
- Stone of Tranquility, calms your mind and spirit, easing stress and fostering restful sleep. Its balancing energy promotes clear communication and inner peace.
- Stone of Clarity. Often appears in connection with mental clarity, concentration, and enhanced focus. Boosting intellectual faculties, aiding decision-making, and encouraging clear thinking.
Swiss Blue Topaz
- Stone of Truth. Unblocks emotional channels, allowing honest expression to flow directly from the heart. Its calming energy also promotes deep self-reflection, cutting through deception and revealing inner truths.
• Please refer to our Gemstones Guide for more details on semi precious stone care and our FAQ/Help page for jewellery care
• As the semi precious stones used are natural, please do expect a slight variation in colour and size of the stones. After all, that is the beauty and charm of natural gemstones
As your piece will be handmade to order, please allow 8 - 10 working days to craft your piece.
If you would need your order in a shorter period of time, you can opt for "Rush Order" with a small additional fee and we will prioritise your order and will ship your order within 2 - 3 working days.