The "Dot Philosophy" ring embodies the essence of minimalism. This ring symbolizes the start, finish, and journey of life's experiences. it serves as a reminder to embrace simplicity and find meaning in each moment.
- 14k gold filled - hypoallergenic and tarnish resistant
- Drop us a note at checkout to notify us of your size if you do not see your size
- If you do not know your ring size, refer to our Sizing Guide
Given the nature of handmade products, please allow for slight colour variations or an appearance of a seam where the joints of the rings has been soldered
Whilst gold filled is 100x thicker and of higher quality compared to gold plating and vermeil, proper care is still required to ensure longevity
- Stone of Encouragement. Increases self-esteem, confidence and clears negative thoughts. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Journey and is known for setting one back on his/her path. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Luck. Drives confidence, provides courage and brings luck in love, money and career. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Peace. Calming and nurturing properties that helps reduces stress and anxiety. Avoid water exposure
- Stone of Hope. Enhances self worth, confidence and helps you understand your full potential. Absorbs water and may turn clear so minimise constant exposure to water. It is a soft stone so be careful of impact
- Stone of Balance. Support emotional balance and provides clarity in life. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Reconciliation. Fosters compassion and cool headedness, radiates energy that attracts money, healing and friendship. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
- Stone of Reconciliation. Fosters compassion and cool headedness, radiates energy that attracts money, healing and friendship
- Stone of Compassion. Brings good health and peace to relationships. It balances emotions and the mind. Can handle water but not hot water as it can cause the gem to crack
- Stone of Courage. Brings balance and clarity to emotions and is nurturing to one's self love and inner strength. Can handle water but not hot water as it can cause the gem to crack
- Stone of Transformation. An extremely rare stone. Brings energy, motivation, and focus to an individual. It eases anxiety and depression. Can handle water but do not encourage long term exposure
• Please refer to our Gemstones Guide for more details on semi precious stone care and our FAQ/Help page for jewellery care
• As the semi precious stones used are natural, please do expect a slight variation in colour and size of the stones. After all, that is the beauty and charm of natural gemstones
As your piece will be handmade to order, please allow 8 - 10 working days to craft your piece.
If you would need your order in a shorter period of time, you can opt for "Rush Order" with a small additional fee and we will prioritise your order and will ship your order within 2 - 3 working days.
Ratings and Reviews
Its my pinky ring and I never take it off. I have a 1 1/2 year old baby and this ring stays put. Very sturdy and delicate - I absolutely love it!
Been eyeing this Inari Jewellery Dot Philosophy ring for a while and it's more dainty and perfect than I imagined
It fits my pinky perfectly! Been wearing it since I got it and its been my staple ring when going out. It is hard to find rings for pinky fingers as most brands sell US size 5 and above. I was really happy when I saw that Inari offers small sizes as I've been looking for a dainty pinky ring.
Looking forward to more of your collections!